Our team uses decades of environmental experience and intuitive skills, to map out with our clients early on the critical path action items that offer the greatest likelihood of achieving the objective. Emphasis is placed on efficiency to generate meaningful, timely results so as to not slow down the team effort. EXCALIBUR also puts a high premium on accuracy and quality in the written and spoken word, knowing clear and well that effective communication of our professional instincts, opinions, findings, and recommendations is paramount to case success.
EXCALIBUR’s reputation for thoroughness and technical insights has lead to its personnel having been retained as consulting investigators and fact and expert witnesses in multiple states, including highly visible and publicized sites with alleged environmental and health impact implications. Others clients have hired EXCALIBUR for conducting extensive historical research, full-blown file/data room reviews, forensic analyses, petroleum release identification and dating, site inspections, investigative interviews, comparative remedial alternatives, and other innovative examinations.
Key legal support services offered by EXCALIBUR include:
- Detailed Technical Investigations
- Quality Control and Verification Split Sampling
- Event Timeline Profiling
- Independent Investigative Research and Targeted Documented Interviews
- Strategic Field Verification
- Forensic Project and Site Contamination Model Reconstruction
- Laboratory Data Validation
- Comparative Remedial Alternatives Analyses
- Technology Feasibility Studies
- Complete Environmental/Engineering Cost Valuations
- Liability Cost Projections
- Forensic Laboratory Analyses/Evaluations/Petroleum Release Dating
- Reliable Third-party Opinions, Expert and Fact Witness Deposition and Testimony